Nishu

The Memorial

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bossing around

For all those who love their bosses.. Isn't there anything better to fall in love? I would suggest keeping a pet.

My technical lead, who has 6 yrs exp, sucks a big time. Kr is a chinki guy from Thailand and we communicate via emails only. Nows, thats a tough job to learn via emails with occasional conf. calls. Still, I manage it and do my best. I propose revolutionary changes in the code flow and ideology but he disposes all changes. There's a whole lot of diversion in our thinking and ideology. He just doesnt accept my changes because it doesn't matches with his own ideology... I provide him all stats and performance figures and all comments and logics still its like "Bhais ke aage been bajana".

I don't want to change the company in less than 6 months just because he doesn't know how to manage people or at least me and Our manager is even bigger *.*.*. than him. He wants to know everything in single breath and when I do it..he says "Pardon, could you repeat?" The S*B.

Anyway, till they pay me good and I'm learning new things, I'll be here..and when either of these ends, I'll let them boss around among themselves. Some people just don't bother to listen.

I just wrote it to vent out my anger and update my blog too. Nothing to learn here for you, I guess.

Cheers
(^_^)

8 Comments:

  • At 5/02/2007 01:43:00 AM, Blogger D said…

    lol..nah...that happens everywhere...I have this new philosophy, which i call 'CC' that means Chu..ya Chain...that means we all are making fool of someone or the other, and inadverntly we're also being fooled. So next time ur boss rejects the idea, blv me this is a part of the CC link. Of course taking intiative is KEWL....lol.

     
  • At 5/02/2007 06:43:00 AM, Blogger How do we know said…

    Ho Ho Ho!! May you be blessed with a good boss soon!

     
  • At 5/10/2007 01:18:00 PM, Blogger B said…

    LOLZ. this post was funny.

    About bosses, I have been telling my friends that u cannot change this breed of people on earth! If you wanna show them u know more than them, they wud obviously disapprove. There is no point in taking dushmani with them.

    And yup, learn new things until u r there in that company.

     
  • At 5/13/2007 10:21:00 PM, Blogger Sahil Banga said…

    satya vachan....ideologies alwayz differ...cant help...

     
  • At 6/10/2007 02:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!

    It's been long that I heard from you? How are you?

    Juneli

     
  • At 8/12/2007 11:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good to know that this feeling is a widespread epidemic...and i am not the only one suffering from it !

     
  • At 11/01/2007 09:18:00 PM, Blogger The Furobiker said…

    haha

     
  • At 1/11/2010 08:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home