Nishu

The Memorial

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Nose - Drive

Both Nose-poking and Poking "Nose" are disgusting and interesting.

There was this guy, sitting next to me in the BMTC bus and poking his nose as if the divine, itself, lies within it. He was doing it, continously, for almost 5 mins!!

It was so disgusting. And meanwhile i was praying to god...
"Dear God, Please give him the nose of buffalo, so that he can use his whole hand instead that unfortunate index finger and finish it in one go for once and all."

That was the real disgusting.

Meanwhile, we look into this episode, narrated to me by my uncle. You may not disagree about its(nose-picking) being pretty interesting. Well, It just came in my mind while i was sitting with that buffalo-nosed man, nosedived in some thoughts.

>--- START ---<

There were two friends waiting for the bus, impatiently. It is damn boring thing, i can assure u this. But it seemed to one guy that the other is quite not upset, even with the delay of bus.

Inquisitive minds drive us. So He asked..

B(bored): "Hey, are'nt you bored?"
E(energized): "Not much"
B: "And may i know why?"
E: "Aaa.. well, keep on doing like this.You will feel immense pleasure"

(E was excitedly rubbing his fingers, Index finger with the thumb. B saw it. He was already bored to death and then "marta kya nahi karta" So he started rubbing his fingers. After a min or so, B really got impatient and asked E)

B: "What the hell. I'm not getting any pleasure"
E: "hmmm.. show me you fingers!"

(B shows his empty hands)

E: "i knew it..where is the ball? "

>---- THE END ---<

I hope u understood? Well, it took me a minute to understand what my uncle was telling. B was squeezing "the pleasure" out of that "nose-dirt"!

And, then, I smiled, glancing out of the bus window!

(^_^)

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home