Nishu

The Memorial

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm a disagreeable person(critic)

I dont understand my nature. Probably i'm too complex as a person to be understood by myself, leave alone the others.
I'm a big time critic and rarely appreciate other persons work.. (@_@) Probably a kind of dissatisfaction lies within me or what..? Dont know.. Or probably because of this competitive world, i've emerged as person who just knows how to argue, argue and argue! Par is duinya main mere bhi baap baite hue hai.. The fact was confirmed when i found a guy who just never listens to u and keep on disparaging ur ability as a professional, a knowledge seeker and even as a person..! huh! Then i was like, "i m totally pissed off with this person, and i simply dont want to work with him.." But then sometimes u need to be patient...Gosh, i m complaining by nature also...

Sometimes i wonder, Is there any thing good in me!!

Well, Probably i'm fishing here for the sympathy or a kind of "fake praises" only.. hmmm.. confused? naah.. May be i m not enough confident about my self..or may be just over-confident about myself and about all things..haaaa, i need to manage and see the things properly, before i lash out at anyone...

yes, i read a lot of good things but i think i fail to follow on most of the things... huh, lastly, now i've decided that...
"Let other people be right most of the times"..

I pray god to give me strength, brain and patience to achieve so...

Amen!! (-_-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home