Nishu

The Memorial

Monday, May 22, 2006

Special BirthDay Wishes

I wish all the gemini's born on "21/22 May" a very happy and delightful birthday.
May God give you lots of happiness, peace, success and love in life.

Well, I've posted this snippet of wishes because most of my friends(err....ok, friends who are girls mostly...but of course, boys too) are gemini or taurus and incidently, their birthdays fall on either 21 or 22 may!!

I dont know but i just go well with them..or may be its just a coincidence or my mind has adapted to this feeling. Whatever it may be, they are do special to me...since i can spot them in the crowd.....any unknowns whose birthdays falls between special gemini and marvellous taurus!! It is really a kind of surprise in my life and it is worth to mention it here.

Well, on the other hand... "surprisingly again", in astrological way, capricorns(the determined brats) never stand geminis (the diplomat charmers) !!

World is a place of contradictions.

(^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home