Nishu

The Memorial

Thursday, December 08, 2005

More than a friend

work, work and work... never get time to update the blog (@_@) poor me, Like me, All people run after ($_$) and when they get it, they carve for more ($_$) ... and this is never ending loop for getting richer and richer apart from "The determination" to get the things done, to break the records for achievements, to do better than the peers and so on ...!!

Anyways here's a beautiful poem from "unknown". I'm deeply impressed by this because Now a days "EveryOne" ya, everyone is friend... now what we need is ...

"MORE THAN A FRIEND"


I wish you'd see the love in my eyes
And wish you'd believe when I say.
Your happiness means more to me than anything else
And I'll keep you happy all night and day.

Believe in my love, if ever you do.
With me, you'll stay forever
No matter where you may be
In my heart we'll be together.

So when you do make a choice
Do spare a thought for me.
Remember that you do have a friend who loves you so much
And will continue doing so, till all eternity.

If you do decide to walk away
Don't turn around or you'll see me cry.
I don't want you to leave me alone
I don't want you to say goodbye.

Though with you, I'd like to be forever
I know there may come a day
When we walk our separate ways
And I won't have much to say.

But if that time does come,
As all good things do come to an end.
I'd like you to remember me
As being more than a friend . . . . .

---UnKnown

Smiles n Cares (^_^)

6 Comments:

  • At 12/08/2005 09:03:00 PM, Blogger Khushi said…

    hey,
    that was a very sweet poem :)

     
  • At 12/08/2005 10:51:00 PM, Blogger Devilish Angel said…

    Good poem about more than a friend!

     
  • At 12/09/2005 03:30:00 PM, Blogger Kiran said…

    Very touching::

    //If you do decide to walk away
    Don't turn around or you'll see me cry.
    Hmmm I can resemble my friend here.

     
  • At 12/13/2005 03:08:00 AM, Blogger kannan udayarajan said…

    I'm deeply impressed by this because Now a days "EveryOne" ya, everyone is friend... now what we need is ...More than a friend..


    Im impressed...!

     
  • At 12/14/2005 05:09:00 AM, Blogger Nishu said…

    @khushi, vanathi: yes, indeed.

    @rik: yes, i agree..we are emotional.

    @kannan: thank you (^_^)

    @susubala: (^_^) and (^_^) .. LOL

     
  • At 12/14/2005 10:43:00 PM, Blogger D said…

    Tats a nice poem, well formulated and rhymed, though nt much ppl blv in rhyming nemore, irony is I believe that a man and women can never be friends'....lol, deeply embedded in my thought process after I saw Harry met Sally'.....and its true!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home